Parking for Propelify 2017
You may or may not be familiar with Hoboken, but if not, you should know that Hoboken is know for it’s great views, it’s positive atmosphere… and its difficult parking. It’s easy to misunderstand a sign or rule and end up with a ticket, but don’t let that discourage you! Here is everything you need to help make things easier for you.
- If you are able to take public transit or an Uber or something similar, it’s suggested that you do. It will save you all of the headache so that you can focus solely on the event and you can stop reading this now.
- If you insist on driving, that’s perfectly fine. The first thing that you should do is download The Pocket Guide To Parking In Hoboken. This is a free guide that clearly explains the parking signs, parking permits, garage locations, garage rates, etc. Everything you need to know right at your fingertips.
- It’s highly suggested that you park in one of the parking garages. Go to Page 5 of The Pocket Guide To Parking where you will find the parking garage locations. Garages B and D are the closest to the festival, but the Midtown garage is a good option as well. You can park for the entire day without headache.
- If you prefer parking on the street, no problem. Just be sure to understand the parking rules in detail ahead of time. You can read up on street parking signs here. Be sure to download the free Hoboken Parking Helper app which will highlight exactly where each of these street parking options are for you. And don’t forget to keep an eye out for street cleaning!
- Stop by the Community Host table and say hi!
If you have any questions, send me an email at email@example.com. See you at Propelify!
If you haven’t yet purchased your ticket to Propelify 2017, be sure to use the promo code below for a $12 ticket! But hurry up as this price increases on April 17th. If you’re reading this after April 17th, you will still get a huge savings so go and buy your ticket now. Just go to www.propelify.com and enter the code propelifyfriends at checkout.